Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Loving

OK. I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures of the actual before. I usually start something and then remember (*^%$#) that I haven't done the picture thing. So, the mushroom knobs are off and it has been sanded already in the before shot. I managed to do something different and painted it this too-cute pink by Rust-Oleum. (I love their products and I will be mentioning them a lot.) I replaced the wood knobs for a pair of mismatched crystal ones. One would really have to look to notice the difference. This is a good example of looking around your house to give new loving to the furniture you've had forever. Price is at $40. www.rustybucketantiques.com SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please tell me what you think!
-Bethanie